(in no particular order)
• Simplify my wardrobe. Too much time spent trying to decide what to wear everyday. Too much clutter, starting to feel claustrophobic. Want to use my accessories more as a main staple of my daily attire.
• Make something once a week to add to my Etsy shop.
• Create a new banner for the blog – I am ready for a change.
• Learn more about how to use my serger and coverstitch machine.
• Make more diaper covers for Enzo, we canceled our diaper service today so now we are on our own!
• Make a baby gift for my good friend Kira, her shower is this weekend (yikes!) Luckily, I have some ideas…
• Finish reading “the Help” before the movie comes out on the 10th. I think my Mom and I have a date planned for that flick!
• Lose a few more pounds before my friend Lacye’s wedding on the 20th, and so I can feel comfortable in a swimsuit on our vacation the following weekend.
• Keep “trimming the fat” off our monthly budget. (canceled our Netflix, hoping to get rid of cable soon!)
• Eat more fruit.
What’s on your list?